- Payment is accepted via Paypal.
- If the payment is not completed in 5 days the order 'll be canceled.
- Please let me know if you have any questions regarding payment.
- Making your first purchase on Etsy? Check out this handy guide:
1. Your orders can be shipped worldwide from Canada.
2. All orders are sent by registered mail and can be tracked through online tracking service.
3. I use Customer’s Etsy address as the shipping address.
4. Ready to ship items will be shipped within 1-3 working days after payment.
Custom ordered items will be made and shipped in 1-3 weeks.
5. Shipping takes about 1-2 weeks to Canada and USA, and about 2-4 weeks to
Europe or Australia. During busy Holiday seasons shipment can take longer.
6. Customs fees and Postal Service delays are beyond my control.
7. Keep it mind that Holiday seasons are stressful both for buyers and sellers due to large amount of orders , so custom orders can take longer to be completed.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
1. All items have detailed description and photos. All questions are Welcome!
2. Please choose carefully before committing to buy!
3. If you are not satisfied with item you bought I guarantee a full refund only if the following requirements have been fulfilled:
- the item is returned in its original package, unused;
- the item must be returned within 14 days.
4. No refunds for items made on personal orders.
5. If you have received damaged or incorrect item, please contact me as soon as possible and we will resolve the situation.
6. If you deside to return item, please contact me before sending it back. The shipment expenses will be paid by buyer.
All items are 100% Handmade, so it is impossible to make a replica of what you see on photos – that what makes your order Authentic.
Please note: the color in the listing and the color of the real item may differ a little bit due to the nature of the monitor calibration =).
1. Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
2. I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3.Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5.Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7.How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nataliia Lunata, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.